Thanks to Robyn (Girl who ate everything) she directed her faithful readers to the Ed Levine's rorschach test (as my attempts to put hyperlinks fail constantly, I'm not going to even try. Just go to Robyns page, or Ed Levine's). Here are my results:
1) Haggen Dazs or Ben & Jerry's? Haagen Dazs. Classic flavors, not too many add ons to distract you. My favorite or one of my favorite comfort foods is a pint of HD vanilla ice cream.
2) Skippy or Jif? I usually get Skippy, it’s available in the supermarkets in Manila.
3) Bagel or Bialy? Bagels
4) Whipped or Regular Cream Cheese? Regular. Whipped tastes too light.
5) Relish or Sauerkraut on your hot dogs? Sauerkraut if I have to have anything on the hotdog. I’d just put mustard.
6) Milk or Dark Chocolate? DARK!!!!
7) Salted or Sweet Butter? Sweet, although for cooking, I only use unsalted.
8) Pastrami or Corned Beef on a Deli Sandwich? Pastrami and a load of it, not a sliver as you'd find in some so called delis here (you know who you are!)
9) French Fries or Onion Rings? Fries
10) Espresso, Regular Coffee or Latte? Latte (got to get my calcium)
11) Crispy or Pliant Bacon? Crispy (why would anyone want limp bacon?)
12) White or Dark Meat (on either chicken or turkey)? Dark
No analysis necessary.