Friday, March 31, 2006

Reunions

Over the last few weeks, I've had some pleasant reunions with people I haven't seen in some time. One friend Mark, left Manila last year, and came back on a business trip last month. It was lovely to catch up and we met his partner (Mark is truly in love, and glows to prove it) over dessert. Then a former schoolmate got in touch and we have had a few dinners again. Last weekend he joined our group on a day dive in Anilao. Probably the nicest reunited moment was seeing a former Alliance Francaise classmate of mine, strangely enough she hasn't moved and I just lost her contact numbers. So tomorrow we are having breakfast in Salcedo Market. I'm looking forward to hearing all her news, plus I hope she still bakes cookies!

No comments:

Pike Market Peonies

Pike Market Peonies